Be Music Festival Ready!
World travelers will descend on the Coachella Valley this month for two popular music festivals. Music lovers travel to Coachella Fest and Stagecoach for the endless California sunshine, epic music, and good vibes. In order to maximize your fun at the festivals, we’ve put together a list of essential items every attendee will want to have on hand. Before you head out to the desert, don’t forget to pack these things in your suitcase!
- Pants or jeans for nighttime. It gets cold (like 50 degrees cold) when the sun goes down, even in the desert.
- An extra pair of shoes — Running/Walking Shoes for 90% of the day and Flip Flops
- A bandana or scarf — desert winds can get up to 30 mph, blowing dust and sand into your face and eyes.
- Waterproof Bandages — blisters and scrapes are inevitable.
- Sunscreen — always a must! We recommend COOLA.
- Hand sanitizer — you’ll be surrounded by germs from about 100,000 people.
- Gum — we’re not sure how often you’ll get to brush your teeth.
- Baby powder — if your hair gets greasy fast, this can replace an aerosol can of dry shampoo.
- Oil blotting wipes — you’ll be sweaty and no one wants a shiny face.
- Aloe vera gel — in case you aren’t as on top of your sunscreen game as you should be.
- A DIY hangover and allergies pack: Benadryl, antacids, pain relievers, and Pedialyte powder.
- Hat — because a sunburned scalp never feels good. Check out our boutiques on the Plaza.
- Sunglasses — with the ever-present desert sun, squinting will give you a headache.
- Portable Phone Charger — because your phone will die at some point.
- Water — #STAYHYDRATED (Security allows you to bring in empty plastic bottles under 40 oz, including Camelbak bottles and hydration packs.)
If you forget to pack something, don’t worry! We have many of these items available in the Marketplace.