Tennis & Pickleball
Voted one of the top tennis resorts in the world, follow in the footsteps of celebrities and famed players – from Novak Djokovic to Maria Sharapova – and play in our sunken tournament-style center court, expertly led by our Director of Tennis & Pickleball Lynne Rolley.
Enhance every aspect of your game, from technical skills to overall fitness and peak performance. Become a more complete player with group or individual instruction.
- Suitable for players of all levels
- USPTA-certified professional trainers
- Weekend morning clinics
- Daily clinics during the BNP Paribas Open and holidays
Call the Tennis Club at 760.564.7655 for more information.
La Quinta Resort is proud to offer 8 pickleball courts for resort guests and members. Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in the United States and our staff of certified IPTPA professionals is here to introduce you to the game. Lessons and clinics are available as is complimentary open play time (paddles and balls not included).
Tennis Experience Package
Lynne Rolley, with over 40 years’ coaching experience, and her team of USPTA-certified professionals lead you through our tennis academy crafted to bring your skills to the next level.
- 3 hours of tennis instruction with one of our USPTA-certified pros
- Overnight accommodation
- Resort fee reduced to $20
Enhance every aspect of your game on our courts – from technical skills to overall fitness and peak performance.
Resort Guest Court Rental:
$28/hour on hard courts
$38/hour on clay courts
Fees are included as part of Citrus Club membership.
Rent Head racquets at the Pro Shop
MONTHLY CLASS SCHEDULE
Whether you’re a casual player or serious competitor, our leading tennis instruction, and specialist drills by USPTA certified professionals improve your game and skillset.
- Weekend morning adult clinics
- Junior clinics during holiday periods
Executive Director of Tennis
Lynne Rolley, our USPTA certified teaching professional, with more than 40 years of coaching expertise leads the outstanding tennis programs at La Quinta Resort & Club.
- Previous Director of Women’s Tennis for the USTA – coaching Jennifer Capriati and U.S. Open winner Lindsey Davenport
- Previous Director of Tennis at Berkeley Tennis Club, California
- Held posts as Tournament Director for the Girls’ and Seniors’ National Championships
- The first woman to coach a men’s collegiate tennis team in the U.S.