YOGA & MINDFULNESS
Navigate the challenges of everyday life with a self-guided retreat to the original desert hideaway. The tranquility of our desert oasis offers the ideal setting for discovering ancient eastern methods that cultivate compassion, acceptance, balance, willpower and self-love.
World Wellness Weekend
Yoga + Meditation
Saturday, September 21
At the Grove | 7 pm
In celebration of World Wellness Weekend and
National Yoga Month, yoga lovers are invited to a
special gathering in the Grove for 45 minutes of yoga
followed by a 45 minute meditation session.
Yoga mats will be provided.
Complimentary to Resort Guests and Members.
Space is limited. Please call the fitness center at
760.777.6750 to reserve your spot.
Replenish The Soul
A fundamental teaching of yoga and mindfulness is the importance of taking care of our bodies. Our unique amenities at La Quinta Resort & Club are designed to energize and refresh our guests.
- Vegetarian-oriented menus prepared by our award-winning culinary team
- Delicious and nutritious juice cleansing and detox options
- Revitalizing treatments at the world-famous Spa La Quinta
Contact our Sales Team to Plan Your Next Yoga Retreat: 760.564.7602
Practice & Classes
Your personal daily rituals form patterns that influence how you see the world. Discover your samskaras (habitual mental impressions) and develop new, harmonious lifestyle patterns.
- Improve balance, compassion and focus
- New daily habits center your awareness
- Develop peace and kindness – for yourself and others
Indulge in the luxury of personal relaxation. Escape life’s challenges as you retreat into a deep state of calm on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. Practice yoga and meditation in our indoor/outdoor locations, led by our team of professionally certified yoga instructors.
- Specially developed programs
- Manduka yoga mats and props
- Fitness classes and personal training available
Explore The Desert
Be inspired by the desert landscape and complement your getaway with additional excursions.
- Hiking in Indian Canyon or Joshua Tree Park
- Desert horseback riding
- Wind energy tours
- Hot mineral springs
- Pottery and craft classes
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- The Living Desert
Contact the Concierge at extension 7258 to book.