La Quinta Resort & Club is excited to announce several property wide enhancements in 2014, infusing a fresh, clean look while paying tribute to the traditional elements that make the resort unique. The new guestrooms and suites combine traditional Spanish-style architecture with contemporary furnishings, offering guests a private environment for tranquil rest or focused work. Plus, enhancements to the lobby, meeting space, marketplace café, Wi-Fi internet and a re-imagined pool experience.
IN ALL GUESTROOMS
- Hard/soft goods, power stations, new fireplace and controls
- Drapery and/or shutters, and blinds
- Splashes of color, artwork, bedside reading lights, HD TV’s
- In the bathrooms: lighting upgrades and new accessories
IN ALL SUITES
- Starlight patios, already popular for their stunning mountain views, will now have a new private fire feature and new patio furniture
- Custom designed resort suites will feature new landscaping, updated patio furniture and renovated decks at private pools and hot spas.
- New pool decking, shade structures and water temperature regulation on resort pools
- Renovation and expanded offerings at the Centre Court Café and Main pool area
- Renovation and upgrades to the Capra Ballroom
- The Fountain Room, an ideal new space for board meetings and private dining events
- Upgraded arrival experience
- Renovation of lobby and lounge