YOGA & MINDFULNESS
Navigate the challenges of everyday life with our retreats – refined over centuries and led by acclaimed wellness expert Dr. Eden Goldman. The tranquility of our desert oasis offers the ideal setting for discovering ancient eastern methods that cultivate compassion, acceptance, balance, willpower and self-love. Be guided on a transformative journey to reframe your inner world at our iconic refuge for celebrities, athletes and business leaders since 1926.
Yoga, Meditation & Mindfulness Retreats
Experience tailored yoga and mindfulness retreats in our awe-inspiring, West Coast location. Scientific research shows yoga and mindfulness improves wellbeing by helping people manage challenges.
- Yoga Teacher/Studio Retreats with their Students – create a deeper connection with your nearest and dearest yoga friends
- Corporate Mindfulness Retreats – improve your employees’ wellbeing, focus, camaraderie and emotional intelligence
- Personalized Yoga Retreats – follow a traditional retreat model like those at the top spiritual centers in India (available in 2018)
Airy casita-style accommodations, exceptional Waldorf Astoria hospitality and celebrity-style privacy
Replenish The Soul
A fundamental teaching of yoga and mindfulness is the importance of taking care of our bodies. Our unique amenities at La Quinta Resort & Club are designed to energize and refresh our guests.
- Vegetarian-oriented menus prepared by our award-winning culinary team
- Delicious and nutritious juice cleansing and detox options
- Revitalizing treatments at the world-famous Spa La Quinta
Practice & Classes
Your personal daily rituals form patterns that influence how you see the world. Discover your samskaras (habitual mental impressions) and develop new, harmonious lifestyle patterns.
- Improve balance, compassion and focus
- New daily habits center your awareness
- Develop peace and kindness – for yourself and others
- Discover 14 classes including Yoga Sculpt, Mindfulness Meditation, Vinyasa Yoga
Indulge in the luxury of personal relaxation. Escape life’s challenges as you retreat into a deep state of calm on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. Practice yoga and meditation in our indoor/outdoor locations, led by our acclaimed experts.
- Led by Dr. Eden Goldman
- Specially developed programs
- Manduka yoga mats and props
- Fitness classes and personal training available
Explore The Desert
Be inspired by the desert landscape and complement your yoga retreat or vacation with additional excursions.
- Hiking in Indian Canyon or Joshua Tree Park
- Desert horseback riding
- Wind energy tours
- Vegetarian cooking classes
- Sound bath healings and float pods
- Hot mineral springs
- Pottery and craft classes
- Palm Springs aerial tramway
Contact the Concierge at extension 7528 to book.