At Spa La Quinta, the health and safety of our guests and Team Members is our highest priority. As part of the Waldorf Astoria Collection by Hilton, La Quinta Resort & Club and Spa La Quinta have implemented the Hilton CleanStay program to provide an industry leading level of clean and additional health & safety measures.
As part of our response to the current pandemic, we are requiring all spa guests and Team Members to pass a temperature check and COVID 19 symptom screening prior to entering the spa. Given the close proximity between our guests and Team Members during spa treatments, we believe this is critical to prevent the spread of the virus.
If you are exhibiting a fever or any of the symptoms consistent with COVID-19, the spa will decline to go forward with your scheduled appointment. Spa La Quinta will waive their 24-hour cancellation policy if a guest cancels due to a fever or COVID related symptoms.
Additional measures to ensure your safety:
- We have made our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous, including additional time between services for sanitation and the removal of all shared items
- We have taken additional measures to comply with physical distancing requirements, including the staggering of appointment times and spacing of seating areas
- Spa Team Members are required to wear a face covering at all times
- Spa guests are required to wear face coverings except when the face covering must be removed for the performance of services involving the face
- In accordance with state guidelines, all hot tubs and steam rooms are closed at this time
- We ask that you wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or if unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer provided by the spa